Eyecare Associates of Bluffton traces its roots back to 1932 when founder Dr. Garold L. Johnson established the practice after moving to Bluffton. Dr. Johnson's son-in-law, Dr. C. William “Bill” Trubey, joined the team in 1953, and over time the practice expanded with the addition of Dr. Richard Schamerloh in 1993, Dr. Ryan Gustus in 2011, and Dr. Jill Liechty Roth in 2013. The tradition of friendly, personal service remains a cornerstone of our practice today. Beyond delivering professional eye care, Eyecare Associates is deeply invested in the community, with ongoing commitments to local vision screenings, international eyecare mission trips, and support of the Lions Club International's eyewear recycling initiative.
For non-urgent questions or to learn more about our services, contact us today!